This street photo walk is located at the bohemian district of Barranco, that reborns from the ashes of war of 1881 starting as a holidays area where aristocratic limenians built their second home while remain living in the city downtown. After a couple of very strong earthquakes in the 20th century and the new growing buildings industry, luckily nowadays still remains some old houses.
The Barranco Streets photo walk is a loop starting around Cajamarca street, we will walk along the main avenue to reach the Central Park of Barranco, to walk to the old sidewalk that continues down to the beach, on that place we find the well known Bridge of Sighs to finish the walk along the seafront parks. This is a photo walk to capture some 19-20th century buildings and the district lifestyle.
As 3 hours are enough to complete the route, we suggest to start:
– Very early around 6:30 or 7am so there is time for a coffee or tea and streets are quite clear. Good to get back at mid morning or to continue with another photo walk like Lima Centre or take the option to take a trip to the fog oases mountains (mid june to mid october).
– After rush hours of the morning like 10am (not best light but not too much difference if is from may to november).
– Around 3 or 4pm if you prefer streets with people or shoot the sunset (if happens from january to april).
Rates in US Dollars (USD) or Soles (PEN) at exchange rate
Meet up in Miraflores or Barranco hotels.
Transportation on taxi app or walking to Barranco district starting point.
Other districts ask for meeting point.
Leaded by a Professional Photographer.
MEALS, ENTRANCE FEES, ASSISTANT, EXTRA TRANSPORTATION AND/OR PRIVATE SHUTTLE. ASK IF NEEDED
After pre booking by the web form, or contact us by whatsapp, chat or email, please send a list with names, passport numbers, tour date, meeting point and any request you think could be important, as kind of things you want to photograph, personal style, personal website, mobility issues, etc.
Remember we work only with small groups and private services.
For booking, a 50% deposit is required. The remaining balance will be due before or at the time of the scheduled tour.
Always for personal safety reasons is recommended to have a good backpack and never leave your stuff far away from you.
We allow any kind of cameras.
Use of sport or very confortable shoes fully recommended.
Not included meals, drinks, personal expenses, travel/accident insurance.
Pickup from other places than Miraflores and transportation support during the photowalk, available under request and extra cost.
Other timing or arrangements for mobility handicap or extra assistant under request and extra cost.
Photography lessons and special requests available (ask).
1. For better chances of find a date free, requests and bookings must be done at a maximum of 72 hours before tour date.
2. If cancellation occurs is considered as No Show and booking advanced payment is not subject of refund.