The Lima City Photo Walking Tour has a bit of our peruvian history, culture, iconic buildings (and others no so iconic but old styled) and people lifestyle.
We will have as spots for shooting areas like Plaza Francia, Plaza San Martin (built in the occasion of the independence centennial celebrations in 1921). Torre Tagle Balconies and many others republican buildings on the way to St. Francis Square. We cannot avoid the Plaza Mayor (Cathedral, Government Palace, Archbishop Palace Balconies) unless, and it happens and we never know, authorities decide to close the entrance of this public area.
A nice place to visit are the interiors of Santo Domingo Cloister, or simply walk and wait for some street photography and take some pics of sellers, people, doors, shops, food, etc.
Lima traffic is known to be chaotic, so we prefer to choose hours to avoid this to save time on our way to/from there.
From 4 to 5 hours may take the walk at the centre streets, so we suggest to leave the hotel:
– Very early around 6:30 or 7am, that way easily to get there in less than 45 minutes and we´ll be back for lunch time or to continue shooting in the afternoon at some other place in the city as Barranco or maybe somewhere outside of the city.
– After rush hours of the morning like 10am (from may to november days are warm or cold and sun is not usual, but during december to april is not recommended, too hot to walk and not the best light), if this is the case consider to lunch or take a good sandwich, we´ll be back around 3 or 4 pm.
– Around 2 or 3 pm if you prefer streets with people and better light than noon, but have to deal with the diabolic traffic from 6 to 8 pm on the way back, and some streets of the city centre begin to get unsafe as the night falls.
Rates in US Dollars (USD) or Soles (PEN) at exchange rate
Meet up in Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco hotels.
Transportation on taxi app to Lima Centre starting point.
Other districts ask for meeting point.
Leaded by a Professional Photographer.
MEALS, ENTRANCE FEES, ASSISTANT, EXTRA TRANSPORTATION AND/OR PRIVATE SHUTTLE. ASK IF NEEDED
After pre booking by the web form, or contact us by whatsapp, chat or email, please send a list with names, passport numbers, tour date, meeting point and any request you think could be important, as kind of things you want to photograph, personal style, personal website, mobility issues, etc.
Remember we work only with small groups on private services.
For booking, a 50% deposit is required. The remaining balance will be due before or at the time of the scheduled tour.
Always for personal safety reasons is recommended to have a good backpack and never leave your stuff far away from you.
We allow any kind of cameras.
Use of sport or very confortable shoes fully recommended.
Not included meals, drinks, personal expenses, travel/accident insurance.
Pickup from other places than Miraflores and transportation support during the photowalk, available under request and extra cost.
Other timing or arrangements for mobility handicap or extra assistant under request and extra cost.
Photography lessons and special requests available (ask).
1. For better chances of find a date free, requests and bookings must be done at a maximum of 72 hours before tour date.
2. If cancellation occurs is considered as No Show and booking advanced payment is not subject of refund.